Surrounded by the aroma of the Moravian malt and the hops from Žatec you will find out about the secrets of how the world-famous Budweiser Budvar lager is made. You will find out how the best quality domestic ingredients, the brewery’s own water drawn from more than 300 meters deep wells and the top-class brewer’s yeast are used to make beer characterized by its delicious taste with pleasant hops aroma and delicate bitterness, whose quality is recognized by customers almost all over the world.
Opening Hours (Season)
March 1st – December 31st
9 am - 5 pm
Opening Hours (Off Season)
January 1st – February 28th
9 am - 5 pm
outside the opening hours
The price includes VAT.
The price includes tasting of Budweiser Budvar pale lager (0,2 l).
Free entry children from 3 to 6 years (accompanied by an adult person).
children to 18 years,
students with ISIC pass,
in group gets free entry
- Orders and reservations at least 2 days in advance
- Maximum of 50 people, minimum of 5 people (5x 120 CZK)
- Visitors who are younger than 18 years must be accompanied by parents or a responsible person (teacher, legal guardian)
Conditions of Cancellation
In case of cancelling an ordered tour you will be charged the following cancellation fees derived from the total price of the order:
free of charge
- Excursion length: about 60 minutes
- Regular guided brewery tours in Czech, English and German take place without booking every day /Monday – Sunday/ at 14:00 (also 11:00 in July and August).
- The exposition commentary is available in Czech, German, English, or based on prior order in French, Russian, Italian and Spanish.
- As a part of the tour you will taste Budweiser Budvar pale lager right in the lager cellar (available only for the visitors older than 18) We accept cash, invoice or credit card payment (Visa, Euro-Master card, JCB, Diners Club, American Express). In case of bank transfer – invoicing the order must include the company identification number, VAT number, addresses and bank connection.
- The visitors of the brewery are offered a wide range of original souvenirs. Promotional items are sold in the souvenir shop in the visitors centre.